By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. American Homecare in NY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change this Policy at any time with or without prior notice to you. The date of the last update will be posted at the top of this Policy for your convenience. This Policy, and any changes, are effective as soon as posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes your full acceptance of those changes.
“Personal Information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your mobile phone number or aide code number, as well as the any Personal Information that you choose to include in messages you send through the Service.
What Personal Information is collected about you
Through the use of the Service, American Homecare in NY will receive the following information from our third party service provider: your mobile phone number when you send a text message to us, the content of the messages that you sent to us, and any aide code or employee-identifying information.
How American Homecare in NY uses Personal Information about you
We use Personal Information to (a) provide you with the Service, (b) provide support and respond to inquiries, (c) improve the Service, (d) if necessary – to contact you with important announcements or messages, and (e) conduct research.
Disclosure of your information
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may use or disclose information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We need to enforce our Terms of Service
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of American Homecare in NY’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer Personal Information about you if American Homecare in NY is, or its assets are, acquired by or merged with another company.
We may share aggregated information with others without further notice. An example of this would be the number of people who used the Service in a given month or the total number of texts sent in a given week.
American Homecare in NY takes precautions to ensure the security of your Personal information, including ensuring that our third party service providers protect the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
We cannot protect, nor does this Policy apply to, any information that you transmit to others. You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users.
A mobile user who is an aide associated with American Homecare in NY might opt-in by:
- Entering a phone number online,
- Sending an Mobile Originating (MO) message containing a keyword
- Filling out a paper form that includes their phone number, or
- Signing up at an office location
American Homecare in NY’s third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out by texting back “STOP” or “CANCEL”.
We reserve the rigth to send your certain communications relating to thee service, such as announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them – as long as the aide is a current employee of American Homecare in NY.
American Homecare in NY requires that users of this service be limited to US residents only whom are working for American Homecare in NY.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any additional questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time by texting back “HELP”.
Use of the American Homecare in NY text message-based service (the “Service”) is subject to the following Terms of Service. These terms constitute a legal agreement (the “Agreement”). Please read them carefully.
- American Homecare in NY will allow several different opportunities, such as filling out paperwork at the office to subscribe to the Service.
- You can cancel the Service at any time. Just text back “STOP” or “UNSUB”. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text back “HELP”. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our Service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- As always, messages and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you, and American Homecare in NY is not liable for the cost of any such messages. You will receive recurring messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the Service provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
- You understand that anyone with access to your mobile phone may be able to view the messages you receive when using the Service, and you agree that American Homecare in NY will not be liable to you if this occurs.
- You understand that you are not required to consent to the Service to receive any other services from American Homecare in NY.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service and providing us with your mobile phone number when you opt in to the Service, you authorize American Homecare in NY to contact you by text message at your mobile phone number using an automatic telephone dialing system or device, or any other computer assisted technology as applicable.